Sunday, May 19, 2013

Introduction to FEI Sponsor Redcord and CEO/Presenter Michael Leonardi

FEI Eclipse 2013 
Sponsor Redcord 
& CEO Michael Leonardi
I wanted to say thanks for connecting, give you a brief idea of what I do and offer any opportunities that I can to help in any way or further connect on our ideas & soundboard,

The Short of it is that I am an entrepreneur in the Health and Wellness Industry, I also have a background as a branding/promos producer, so I still do a lot of video content production. In fact, I will be launching a production company next month strictly for the health and wellness industry. If I can answer any questions regarding Redcord, the Neurac method (short for Neuromuscular Activation) or anything related to filming content, promos, dvds, I am more than happy to help out or give some advice. Here is an example of one of the videos I did for our PT clinic and Redcord brand. Thanks! 


Michael is teaching 
HOW TO SHOOT PROMO VIDEO LIKE A PRO
(and gain new clients too)
Date: 6/29/13
Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm

REDCORD - KINETIC CHAIN TESTING
Date: 6/30/12
Time: 2:45pm - 4:15pm

www.youtube.com/redcordusa


you can also check out Redcord a little more on facebook www.facebook.com/redcordusa

 I look forward to meeting you and working with you at the Eclipse 2013. Make sure you register before the early bird deadline!!! 
http://www.fitnesseducationinstitute.com/eclipseregistration.html

Mike Leonardi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble This

Recent Posts