Sunday, May 19, 2013


FEI Eclipse 2013 
Presenter


Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to be part of FEI Eclipse 2013 and offer my Deep Release for Athletes yoga practice to all of you!

I have been in the yoga and fitness industry for almost twenty years now. I met the CEO of FEI, David Bluman, twelve years ago when I embarked on a fitness educator career.  We have been comrades ever since!  My yoga and fitness career has ranged from health and wellness centers and rehabilitation clinics to International and Domestic conferences to consulting with Olympic Athletes.  Currently I teach for Princeton Health Care Systems, Princeton University and my yoga studio YogaAbove.

The Deep Release for Athletes workshop I am offering is a perfect compliment for anyone and everyone.  There are parts of the anatomy not touched in a quick stretching routine and specific areas of the hips and shoulders never touched in a yoga practice.  There is always a deep tissue massage to get into these areas of your anatomy…but who knows your body's inner mechanics better than you!  I have yet to find a better way to get in sync with your finely tuned machine that creating the mind and body connection through yoga practice.  Not only does this practice enhance the physical aspects of performance…the mental aspects bring out the true strength and depth of the practice.  Our breathing represents where our minds are at…with an aware and more focused cardiovascular system in tune with your mind…the physical aspects are limitless!  I have shared this workshop in classes and workshops worldwide with athletes from the Princeton University football team and the US Olympic Rowing Team which has their training facility across from my yoga studio, YogaAbove in Princeton, NJ.


DEEP RELEASE FOR PERFORMANCE
Date: 6/29/13
Time: 6:45am – 8:15am

I look forward to meeting all of you…even the ones I know!
 See you at the Eclipse 2013. Make sure you register before the early bird deadline!!! http://www.fitnesseducationinstitute.com/eclipseregistration.html


Michael Cremone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble This

Recent Posts